We had been a few weeks without taking a look at what our fellow travelers say, and the truth is that they always present us with the most interesting proposals. Today we review all those lunknown places to which we can travel in the way that best suits us.
Many have left us their advice in our form and we are delighted, because we just want to go by car, or travel with the house in tow with our caravan, or simply travel on our own through an exotic country, but there are so many places to discover that we cannot afford to stay at home.
In Traveler’s Diary
Compañeros de Ruta: discover small corners at home and in the neighboring country
- For all that public that loves to travel with the house in tow, we love reading tips and routes to travel to Norway in a camper van or motorhome that come to us from Road and Camper.
- Continuing with the load of places that we still have to visit in Europe, here we have 23 incredible places to see in Bulgaria, with the usual good work of Travelers 3.0.
- Another of those places that is not yet crowded and that is sure to be a delight is North Macedonia and here we have the definitive guide, from the hands of where to travel.
- Have you always wanted to go to Uzbekistan on your own and are you looking for advice and tips? Well, you have compiled them all very well. Munheca Traveler.
- Another fantastic trip that our friends from The journey made me It is a one-week route through the north of Morocco by car.
And remember, we couldn’t do this without you, so take a look at our contact form and show us new places to share with everyone.